Headquartered in St. George, Utah, United States; SkyWest Airlines is an American regional airline having its operations since the year 1972. The largest airline in North America by fleet size, number of passengers carried, and destinations served; SkyWest is contracted by fellow American airlines as Alaska Airlines as Alaska SkyWest, Delta Air Lines as Delta Connection, American Airlines as American Eagle, and United Airlines as United Express. The Airlines has been operating an average of more than 2,400 flights per day to 250 cities in the United States, Canada and Mexico. In the latest figures, SkyWest operates an average of 1,050 flights per day as Delta Connection, 900 flights per day as United Express, 370 flights per day as American Eagle, and nearly 160 flights per day as Alaska SkyWest. SkyWest Airlines has been serving purely as a feeder carrier and operates as per the contract with its partner airlines.
Disclaimer: *All fares are quoted in USD. These fares are based on historical data. Might differ and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
We offer most competitive airfares, lucrative discounts and a convenient online ticket booking experience.
Rated 4.3 out of 5, Excellent. See some of the reviews here.
My wife purchase tickets for a vacation to Santorini, Greece and it was a great experience we had with 247Traveltechinc. The rep was very patient with me and took the time to go over all the information with me repeatedly. He was very professional in assisting me.I will definitely recommend this agency to everyone I know.Thanks again for such a great experience.
Ted assisted us in changing my flight on my request despite a very tight deadline. Really happy with all the help, transparency and efficiency showed by him. Will definitely book with 247Traveltechinc again in the near future.
Amazing customer service and at the same time being professional and helpful. Agents at 247Traveltechinc answered all my questions and quite pleased with the speed, plus I got a really good deal.
I had to change a ticket for a later date, for a second time. I called up 247traveltechinc.com and spoke to Michael. He was helpful and very kind and solved my query very quickly.
Agent name Jack was very courteous and served me in a professional and friendly manner ! He responded to my queries quickly and give me complete details. Excellent job!
I had to travel urgently to San Jose and flights were coming up expensive everywhere. Called up 247traveltechinc.com and got flight tickets at amazing price. Thanks a lot.
good customer service and fares.
Trusted travel agency in Chicago
SkyWest Airlines has been offering three to four distinct classes of service namely Basic, Main, Comfort and First Class; it’s dependent on the route and aircraft you select for flying to your destination.
The cabins at SkyWest differ depending on which airline SkyWest is flying on behalf, most of its planes fly with an Economy, Premium Economy and First Class cabin. Here is the categorisation of the
cabin classes for each airline, when SkyWest is operating the flight.
• With Delta Connection, SkyWest flies with an Economy and Premium Economy cabin on some Delta Connection flights. Also with an Economy, Premium Economy and First Class cabin few other Delta Connection flights.
• With American Eagle, SkyWest flies with an Economy, Premium Economy and First Class cabin on all of the American Eagle flights.
• With United Express, SkyWest flies with an Economy, Premium Economy and First Class cabin on some United Express flights. On few other United Express flights, it flies with just an Economy cabin.
• With Alaska Airlines, SkyWest flies with an Economy, Premium Economy and First Class cabin on all of the Alaska Airlines flights.
SkyWest Airlines seats have been designed for your comfort and come with benefits like ample legroom, headrest and much more. The travelers who love a good read can now enjoy the collection of
magazines and newspapers that SkyWest Airlines offers. Exceptional customer service along with the state of the art digital technology systems with smiling cabin crew has added charm to
the whole experience.
• Like other airplanes, including SkyWest Airlines, offer inflight entertainment through a tablet light touch screen fixed at the back of the seats. The passengers can enjoy movies and songs
of your choice through it anytime of your flight.
• SkyWest Airlines Wi-Fi is offered for 13 Bombardier-manufactured CRJ700 and CRJ900 airplanes only. It's a system based on satellite-based transmission and provides a bandwidth of 50 Mbps to flight passengers.
The SkyWest Airlines' cabin baggage and checked-in baggage allowance for all the classes on flights is binding as per the partner airline’s policy. The airline also has some additional restrictions above and beyond its partners' programs due to operational constraints and does not accept kayaks, windsurf equipment, hang gliders, or extra-large or giant pet kennels.
SkyWest Airlines check in policy has been dependent on the check-in policy for the airline that SkyWest is operating the flight on behalf of. The respective websites of partner airlines must be visited for details on SkyWest check in.